Project Freedom Charity Shops
The charity shops, located in Newton-le-Willows and Liverpool, are well established and respected amongst local residents and neighbouring businesses.
|15-17 Bridge St, Earlestown, WA12 9BE||126-128 Muirhead Ave East, L11 1EW|
Although Project Freedom welcomes financial donations, it is donated goods that are sold through the Charity Shops that are the main source of income.
However they are much more than typical charity shops that are found in most towns. The practical activities of the shops include:
- Raising funds to support the work of Project Freedom through the sale of goods donated by businesses and private individuals.
- A full collection and delivery service for customers and donators
- House clearance service
- Assistance with the needs of clients who are first setting up a tenancy. This is primarily aimed at those who are escaping from substance abuse, though we also help others who have genuine needs
- A point of contact for those who need follow-up support, mentoring and a referral process to rehabilitation facilities
- Opportunities for volunteer employment in conjunction with local employment agencies.
If you wish to support the work of Project Freedom by donating items to either of our shops or by way of financial donation or if you need help and support then please contact us through one of our shops.
Organisations who support the charity’s work through their donations include: